Update on KH
Since we last published our newsletter, a lot has gone on at KilterHowling! We have been busy, and we are excited to be back to providing this newsletter a few times a year.
A few accomplishments during the last year:
- Firm assets have increased from $40m to $70m, 75% growth!
- Households increased from 67 to 114, 70% growth!
- We merged Alba Capital Management into KilterHowling, and in the process acquired an office in Whitefish, MT headed by Dawn Oehlerich, CFP®:
- Dawn has more than 30 years’ experience in the field and has been a wonderful addition to our team!
- The Montana office has grown as much as the overall firm over the last 12 months.
- We intend to continue the level of service and personal attention Dawn has provided to her clients over the years.
- From our perspective we couldn’t have crafted a better partnership.
- We received a surprise, routine examination from the Colorado State Securities regulator which was quite a positive experience.
- We registered with the state of California and now have clients in 16 states and 2 clients living overseas.
- We implemented an institutional quality cybersecurity system called External IT – see our article in this newsletter for more details.
- We continue to experience steady growth both in Colorado and across the country.
Our business grows almost exclusively through referrals and word of mouth, so thank you for working with us and sharing your KilterHowling experience with friends!